I’ll admit…I purchased this set during preorder and hadn’t even inked it up! So many other sets to use, I guess! But, the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary is perfect for it, so I pulled it out to use!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Sahara Sand, folded in half.
- Basic Black layer is 4 x 5-1/4.
- Something Borrowed Designer Paper layer is 3-3/4 x 5
- Whisper White strip for greeting is 3/4 x 3, stamped with Celebrating You from Crazy About You stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- 3″ strip of Basic Black punched with Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and adhered under Whisper White.
- The flower was stamped twice with Hello Honey Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Flower Medallion Punch once, then the center cut out of the other and added to the center with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A Basic Black button was tied with White Bakers Twine and added to the center of the flower.
- The leaves were stamped with Sahara Sand Ink and cut out, then tucked under the flower and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE that color combination! Make sure to check out Create with Connie and Mary and see what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color combination. Everyone’s cards are really different!