Well, we have a BIG announcement over on Create with Connie and Mary today! Make sure you go check it out! Our Thursday Challenge is a fun sketch and we have a LOT of different looks with it! It looks a little difficult…but it really isn’t!
And here is my card using a new set I just got, Moon Lake, and the Adventure Bound Designer Paper Stack.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/4 x 10 1/2 Lost Lagoon, folded in half. The bottom corners have been rounded with the Corner Rounder.
- The Smoky Slate layer is 5 x 5 and all corners were rounded.
- The largest circle is 3 3/4 from the Circle Framelits cut from Whisper White and stamped with the goose from Moon Lake, then colored with the Soft Sky and Bermuda Bay Blendabilities. Crumb Cake and Old Olive Blendabilities were also used to color.
- The next smaller two circles were cut from the Adventure Bound Designer Paper Stack and then Life is Good from Project Life Remember This is stamped with Mossy Meadow on Whisper White and cut with the next size smaller circle framelit.
- A 3/4 x 6″ strip of the Mossy Green pattern in Adventure Bound was placed diagonally across the background.
- The largest and smallest circles were placed on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The middle sized ones added with regular Snail.
- For a little bling, a trio of Rhinestones were colored with Old Olive Blendabilities and added under the greeting.
Hope you like my card. Now, make sure you stop by Create with Connie and Mary and see what our fabulous designers have done! I think you’ll be surprised!