Another sketch challenge for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenges! Love the details along the left side!
Here’s my card, I love the BOLD colors I took from the Stacked with Love Designer Paper Stack!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red, folded in half.
- On top of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, four 1 x 1-1/2 rectangles of different black and white patterns from Stacked with Love were added. A 1/2 x 4 strip of the Real Red pattern hides the seams.
- The solid flower in Petal Potpourri was stamped with Real Red and punched with the Flower Medallion punch, then popped up on the Basic Black puncnhed flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals, and added to the front with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sketched flower was stamped with Garden Green and punched with the Flower Medallion punch, then “leaves” cut from the petals and placed under the Real Red flower.
- In the center is a 1/2″ Circle Punch with one of the Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers over top! (I love the shiny look of this…it was the first time I used one!)
- Good Wishes from Amazing Lovely You was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom right.
This is one of my favorite cards…I think it is the boldness of the Red/Black/White combination! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team cards this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Sets: Petal Potpourri, Amazing Lovely You
Inks: Real Red, Garden Green, Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Stacked with Love Paper Stack, Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers, Flower Medallion Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals