It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun sketch for you to play along with us! This was SO fun…and so many different looks from our Challenge Team!
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Crushed Curry, folded in half.
- Across the bottom of the 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White layer is a 3/4 x 5 1/4 strip of Birthday Bash Designer Paper.
- A length of 1/8 Gold Ribbon was placed across the seam. (Love how this shines!)
- The basket of the hot air balloon was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink. The balloon was stamped with Crushed Curry with Tangelo Twist polka dots stamped on top. I cut it out with the Balloon Framelits and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Celebrate is stamped with Bermuda Bay on Whisper White and cut, then placed on the top of the balloon.
- Birthday was stamped above the DSP with Night of Navy Ink three times.
- I punched the clouds with the Cupcake frosting from Whisper White, then sponged around with Bermuda Bay Ink. They were placed with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that a FUN birthday card? OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary. And…don’t forget! We are getting ready to start our latest Card “Create”tions Celebrations…nothing but CARDS…on Sunday! Don’t forget to join! You’ll get over 72 EXCLUSIVE card designs featuring 18 stamp sets in the Occasions and Annual Catalogs…all for only $19.95 US!