It’s Thursday and time for a Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a fun sketch! Grab your stamps and play along!
Have you purchased the Ronald McDonald House Charities set this year yet? It will soon be retired! Stampin’ Up! donates $3 to RMHC for every set sold. This year’s is especially cute! All the images on my card came from this set.
Here’s my card. I used two of the retiring In Colors, too…better grab your refills and extra cardstock or accessories while you can!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana, folded in half.
- The Basic Gray layer is 4 x 5-1/4.
- Placed along the left side of the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White is a 1-1/4 x 5 strip of the Strawberry Slush geometric lines from Confetti Celebrations. On top is a coordinating diagonal piece of the polka dots pattern, then a 1/4″ strip of the gray design, based on the sketch.
- On the right side, the flamingo from Flamingo Lingo was inked with Strawberry Slush Ink, then the legs colored with the Basic Gray Marker, then stamped.
- Happy Day was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Coastal Cabana and cut out (or use the banner framelits) and popped up across the legs.
- The flower in Flamingo Lingo was stamped three times with Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White, then punched with the Petite Petals punch.
- Bright pink Candy Dots were placed in the centers and then popped up on the front of the card.
- The eye was colored with a Basic Black Marker, and the ground was colored with the Sahara Sand Marker.
Isn’t this a fun card? Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And check out the details of our latest Card “Create”tions Celebration session! It’s not too late to join!