It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun color challenge for you today! I was really bummed to see By the Seashore on the retired list this week. I should have figured it would be since I just purchased it! lol! But, I’ll get a couple weeks of love out of it! And it is one that I’ll keep for scrapbooking my beach pictures!
So here’s the card I made using By The Seashore stamp set. I combined it with the background stamp, Hardwood, and the greeting set, Lovely Amazing You.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11, Soft Sky cardstock.
- A 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 layer of Basic Gray cardstock was stamped with the Hardwood Background Stamp and White Craft Ink. Love that look! It was layered on a 3-3/8 x 4-5/8 layer of Wild Wasabi cardstock and adhered to the upper left corner for an off-set look.
- The shells were stamped with Basic Gray Ink on Wild Wasabi, Whisper White and Soft Sky scrap cardstock, then cut out.
- The Fun Frame was embossed on Whisper White, then cut out. The greeting from Lovely Amazing You was stamped with Wild Wasabi ink in the center of the frame. It was adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The shells were adhered on top in the bottom left corner.
- Finally, two Wild Wasabi Candy Dots were placed in the upper left corner.
I love how this turned out! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team designs over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along!