It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge from our fabulous Challenge Team! Grab your stamps and play along! Just upload your photo over on Create with Connie and Mary!
And here is my card using the pretty flower set, Painted Petals.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight, folded in half.
- There are three 1/2 x 5-1/2 strips of Blackberry Bliss Backgrounds Designer Paper (In Colors) placed on front.
- On the 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White, the stems were stamped with Old Olive and the blossoms with Blackberry Bliss ink. It was layered on 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Old Olive.
- Across the bottom, the lines image was stamped with Daffodil Delight and Thank You with Memento Black ink, both also from Painted Petals stamp set.
- A bow of Daffodil Bakers twine was tied and added to the stems with a Mini Glue Dot.
SUPER simple to make, but I love the CAS design of this sketch! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Set: Painted Petals
Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: In Color Backgrounds DSP, Daffodil Delight Bakers Twine