It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…this time a color combination! Grab your inks and stamps and play along, we love to see your ideas!
I thought this had a very masculine feel, so I used Guy Greetings on my card!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sky, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the 4 x 3-1/4 piece of Soft Sky (Subtles) Background DSP was placed across the front. Before adhering, the Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon was placed across the left side with the 1/8″ Silver Metallic Ribbon going down the center of it, then adhered in the back of the DSP.
- On the 2-1/2 x 3 panel of Whisper White, the hats were stamped with Blackberry Bliss Ink towards the top. The Hats Off greeting was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on a 1/2 x 3 strip of Soft Sky, then added to the front of the panel.
- The Dotted Scallop Border Punch cut a strip of Blackberry Bliss cardstock for under the Whisper White panel, then it was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, three Elegant Eggplant Candy Dots were placed above the Soft Sky Backgrounds DSP.
LOVE this masculine card! Can’t wait to give it to my husband for Father’s Day! OK…check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team cards over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Set: Guy Greetings
Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Subtles Backgrounds DSP, Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon, 1/8″ Silver Metallic Ribbon, Regals Candy Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals.