Since June is such a big “male” birthday month for us, I used Guy Greetings again on my Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge card for the sketch challenge this week!
And here is my card:
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Smoky Slate, folded in half.
- On top is 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Island Indigo.
- A 1 x 5 1/4 strip of Stacked with Love DSP is placed across the middle with the 1/8″ Silver Ribbon in the center of it, then adhered to the back.
- A 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 square of Smoky Slate is layered on a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Basic Black cardstock and adhered in the middle. The greetings from Guy Greetings were placed on top and bottom corners.
- The tools were stamped with Island Indigo and punch with the 1 3/4 Circle Punch and placed on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Strips of Stacked with Love, Basic Black and Whisper White were cut with flag ends and placed under the circle. Dad was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch and grab your stamps to play along!