Oh…I can’t wait! My new catalog order will be here today! Yes, I’m one of those who does 2-day expedited for new catalogs. I just can’t wait! It’s like Christmas! Woohoo! But, today is also the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It is a lovely color challenge this week, so I hope you play along!
And here is my card:
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Hello Honey folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- A 2″ x 4″ piece of Hello Honey was cut with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch, cut a flag end, and then stamped with the honeycomb image in Butterfly Basics with Hello Honey Ink. A scrap piece of retired Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon was tied at the top (My new ribbon is on the way, too!) It was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Across the front is a 1 x 4 strip of So Saffron, stamped with Happy Birthday in Lost Lagoon Ink, from the same stamp set.
- The butterfly was stamped with Lost Lagoon on Whisper White and cut with the Butterfly Framelits, then added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional. A So Saffron button is tied with Linen Thread for the antennae and added to the body with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, the flower was stamped with Lost Lagoon, punched with the 1/2 Circle and a Rhinestone added to the center.
So…like it? It pulled together pretty simply for me! Make sure to check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team creations and be prepared to be inspired!