I just received this set from the new catalog and thought it would be perfect for the latest Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Sketch Challenge!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 new in-color Delightful Dijon, folded in half.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 Very Vanilla, embossed with new Elegant Dots folder.
- The strips were cut from Timeless Elegance DSP and adhered to the Very Vanilla layer.
- I cut a piece of Sahara Sand and stamped the Awesomely Artistic floral bunch with Mossy Meadow Ink, then carefully used the AquaPainter and Delightful Dijon and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Markers to watercolor it. It was placed on the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the label design from the same set with Delightful Dijon ink on Delightful Dijon cardstock, then cut with the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits.
- Finally, I stamped the dragonfly with Tuxedo Black Ink and watercolored with Old Olive and Delightful Dijon again, then cut it out and added it to the label with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team to see what they’ve done with the sketch this week! AND…don’t forget to sign up for our Create LIVE Event while you are there! Registration going on NOW!