Yes…since I had this You’re Sublime set out from making yesterday’s card, I went ahead and made my Create with Connie and Mary color challenge card with it, too! I thought the little camper would be fun done up in these colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Island Indigo, folded in half.
- Next is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White on top, then a 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Smoky Slate cardstock on top of that.
- Across the front is a 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Neutrals Designer Paper in the stripe pattern. (I wanted it to look like the “road”.)
- The camper was stamped with Black Stazon on Watercolor Paper and I used Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Chocolate Chip and a hint of Real Red Markers to watercolor it. It was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Island Indigo was punched three times with the Petite Petals Punch and centers with the Itty Bitty flower punch. The centers are my favorite new accessory, the Perfect White Accents.
- Follow Your Heart from the You’re Sublime set was inked with the Chocolate Chip Marker and stamped on Whisper White, then punched with the Washi Tape Punch and tucked under the top flower.
OK…have I said I LOVE this set??? lol! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge…LOTS of variety! And, while you are there, make sure to sign up for our LIVE event…you don’t want to miss it! Here’s a sneak peek of the SIX projects we’ll be making at the event!