It’s time for another Thursday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! We have a bright and cheerful color challenge for you to try this week!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 of the NEW THICK Whisper White! LOVE it for card bases!
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crushed Curry, the 4 x 4 Everyday Chic Designer Paper was placed across the center.
- At the top of the DSP, a 1/4 x 4″ strip of Watermelon Melon was tucked under the edge.
- The two flowers were stamped with Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White , then the center and outline were stamped with Watermelon Wonder ink. They were cut out and placed on the front.
- The greeting was stamped on Whisper White and cut with the Tags and Labels Framelits. Another 1/4″ strip was placed along the bottom of the Label and trimmed.
- For some bling, the White Perfect Accents were placed in the middle of the flowers.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team has done this week over on Create with Connie and Mary. AND…did you see? We are getting ready to start our new July Mini Session, featuring a few sets from the new catalog! Go check out the details and SIGN UP today!
Stamps: Garden in Bloom
Inks: Watermelon Wonder, Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Everyday Chic Designer Paper, Perfect White Accents, Tags & Labels Framelits,