It’s time for a new sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary…come play along!
A funny story about my card. I have had this card done for a couple weeks. Earlier this week I saw Chris post her Acorny Thank You card to our loading area and noticed it used the same stamp set as mine. So, I went ahead and made a second card using Flurry of Wishes snowflakes. Then, Jenny uploaded HER snowflake card to our loading area. Ours were almost identical! So…since my Acorny Thank You card wasn’t as similar to Chris’s card as mine was the Jenny’s card, I went back to my original version! lol! I’ll post my snowflake one at another time!
Here are the details to recreate this card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Rich Razzleberry, folded in half to form base card.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Into the Woods Designer Paper was placed across the top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake.
- The 1/4″ Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon hides the seam and wraps to the back of the Crumb Cake layer to adhere.
- The acorns from Acorny Thank You were stamped with Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso Inks on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Acorn Punch. They were placed along the bottom of the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thankful from Acorny Thank You was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on Whisper White and cut out. A Neutrals Button was tied with Gold Cording in a bow and added to the greeting. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Fun card…love that acorn punch! Check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary for some inspiration using this sketch!