It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge. We’re doing the following color combination this week, so grab your stamps and play along!
Here’s my card:
And here are the details to recreate it:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Delightful Dijon, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Night of Navy is embossed with the Woodlands Embossing Folder. A sponge dauber and White Craft Ink was added to the raised areas to make them stand out.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 panel of So Saffron with a 2 x 4 piece of In Color Pattern DSP was placed along the left side.
- Gold Cording was wrapped three times around the Night of Navy panel and secured in the back.
- The Autumn Wishes medallion from Among the Branches was stamped with Night Of Navy Ink on Whisper White and punched with the 2″ Circle punch, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- LOTS of little leaves from Among the Branches were stamped with So Saffron and Delight Dijon Inks and hand cut, then placed among the tree trunks and medallion.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team creations over on Create with Connie and Mary! While you are there, don’t forget that we are taking signups for the SEPTEMBER Mini Session!
Each mini session contain three cards sets, two 3D items and a bonus card set! 6 GREAT class or stamp camp ideas for ONLY $8.95! A GREAT bargain!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday Catalog…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
Now is a GREAT time to subscribe! Hurry, the session opens September 13th and you don’t want to miss out! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for all the information!