There’s a super fun color combination this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I knew I wanted to pull out my new Christmas Cuties stamp set and try it on for size! Come play along!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11, the front is embossed with the Soft Falling Embossing folder.
- On the 3-1/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White, the bundled-up child is stamped with Black Stazon, then watercolored with Pale Plum, Lost Lagoon and Tip Top Taupe Ink Pads and the AquaPainter. Also a little Pink Pirouette for the face and cheeks.
- The greeting was stamped with Black Stazon, too.
- 1/2 x 4-1/4 strips of Lost Lagoon, Pale Plum and Silver Glimmer Paper were adhered at the bottom of the Whisper White.
- The two small snowflakes from Flurry of Wishes were stamped with Pale Plum and Lost Lagoon on Whisper White and punched with the Snow Flurry Punch. The larger snowflake on the punch was also punched two more times from Silver Glimmer Paper to use behind the larger stamped one and give it a touch of glimmer!
- Rhinestone Jewels were placed in the center of the snowflakes.
That’s it! Make sure to check out the rest of the inspiration over on Create with Connie and Mary! AND…we are now taking signups for our October Mini Session. The release date is October 11 and you don’t want to miss this fun session filled with Fall and Christmas projects and cards! For only $8.95 US…it’s a bargain! Here’s a sneak peek from this month’s ideas! My class already did one of the projects and LOVED it! Makes a wonderful gift for your hostess, teachers, friends OR family!