We are back with a fun color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Lots of different directions you could go…as shown by our Challenge Team! Check them out!
Here’s the card I did, love the CAS design with the sparkle from the Holidays Fancy Foil Striped Vellum Paper at the bottom!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red, folded in half.
- On top is a 5-1/4 x 4 layer of Basic Black Cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the 5-1/4 wide Holidays Fancy Foil Vellum was cut on a curve and adhered in the corners with Mini Glue Dots.
- The greeting was stamped with Real Red in the upper right corner.
- The cozy cottage was stamped with Black Archival Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the 2-1/4 Circle Framelits. It is adhered to a 2-1/2 Circle of Smoky Slate cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Dazzling Details was applied to the snowy rooftop and the snow on the ground and in the trees…lots of sparkly goodness!
- Finally, some extra bling from the Metallic Black Stars was added to the front.
I love it! And you know what else I love? Our Create with Connie and Mary Mini Sessions!
It’s time to sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Session! Here’s a glimpse of the fun projects we are doing this month, including 3 card sets and two 3D projects and another bonus card set! Sets we are using this month include:
- Snow Place
- Embellished Ornaments
- Reason for the Season
- Winter Wishes
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- BONUS: Christmas Cuties
PLUS…we have a WINTER BONUS for you! Purchase both the November and December Mini Sessions and get a special winter project designed by Mary Brown for FREE! Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!