It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! I really loved this sketch a lot! Our Design Team came up with some EXCELLENT inspiration for you, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blackberry Bliss embossed with the Boughs and Berries Folder.
- Across the front is a 1-1/4 x 4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper.
- One of the large Silver Metallic Doilies (on sale this week!) is placed on top.
- The Reindeer was stamped with Blackberry Bliss Ink on Whisper White, then cut out by hand and popped up on the doily with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Believe was stamped with Blackberry Bliss Ink, then the snowflake image stamped with Smoky Slate over it. It was punched with the Large Oval Punch. It is also popped up on the front and tucked under the reindeer leg.
Another card that would be easy to mass produce for your Christmas cards! OK…time to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Woohoo! We just opened the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Session! It’s not too late to join! Here’s a glimpse of the fun projects we are doing this month, including 3 card sets and two 3D projects and another bonus card set! Sets we are using this month include:
- Snow Place
- Embellished Ornaments
- Reason for the Season
- Winter Wishes
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- BONUS: Christmas Cuties
PLUS…we have a WINTER BONUS for you! Purchase both the November and December Mini Sessions and get a special winter project designed by Mary Brown for FREE! Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!