Happy holidays! Please note that this Create with Connie and Mary color challenge will run for TWO weeks to give you plenty of time to play along during the busy holiday season and give our Challenge Team a little break! These are perfect colors for the season!
Who wouldn’t love these colors together? I used the Gold Glimmer Paper and it just SHINES!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White folded in half.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic Black was stamped with the snowflake cluster from Jingle All the Way in White Craft Ink across the top.
- The sleigh piece of Whisper White was cut 2 x 5 and then cut with the Sleigh Ride Edgelit, the gold was cut 3 x 5 and cut with the houses Edgelit…off set to the right so they showed up better. Note: You will need to finish the curve cut of the houses piece since it doesn’t extend all the way across as I’ve shown. Adhere both together over the Basic Black and pop it up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Home for Christmas from Jingle All The Way stamp set with Basic Black Archival Ink in the lower right corner.
- Use the Confetti Stars Punch to punch some small stars from Gold Glimmer Paper and adhere with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
Pretty simple, but SO striking in real life! Now check out the rest of the AWESOME cards that the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary, then grab your supplies and play along! You have TWO weeks to play!
Note: This stamp set and edgelits are now sold out at Stampin’ Up! Too bad! I really love them because they are so different than anything else we have!