It’s Thursday…time for the weekly Create with Connie and Mary challenge. It’s a fun, bright color challenge this time! Grab your stamps and play along!
Here’s what I did…a CAS design using Grateful Bunch.
Here are the details
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Lost Lagoon, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- 3/4 x 5-1/4 and 1/2 x 5-1/4 strips of Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon are added towards the left side.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Real Red from the Brights Designer Paper Stack is slid into the back of the 2-1/2 Circle Punch and cut, then added over the stripes.
- A 2″ Circle is punched from Whisper White and added to the DSP
- The large flower in Grateful Bunch is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Lost Lagoon and cut out. It is added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The middle flower is stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White, colored with Hello Honey Marker and punched with the Blossom Bunch Punch. It is added to the larger flower with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- In the center of the flower is Perfect White Accent.
- The greeting from Grateful Bunch is stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on the front.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team to see what they did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!