It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This time a fun sketch challenge. I know you’ll be amazed at all the different looks this sketch inspired! And I hope YOU are inspired enough to play along! It really is a CAS design, but I love the elements across the bottom.
Now for the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron and I rounded the corners on the right side with the Project Life Corner Rounder.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper in the polka dot pattern.
- The Birthday Blooms flower is stamped with Black Archival Ink on Shimmer White and watercolored with Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow and So Saffron Stampin’ Write Markers. It was handcut.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Mossy Meadow Cardstock was adhered across the front.
- A 3/4 x 3-1/2 strip of Mint Macaron cardstock cut into a point shape was placed on front, then the greeting from Birthday Blooms was stamped on a 1″x 3-3/4 strip of Whisper White cardstock with Black Archival Ink and cut into a point end, layering with the Mint Macaron.
- Finally, the Birthday Blooms flower was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK, make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary! And, also say “goodbye” to two of our long-standing Challenge Team Members, Lisa Young and Bridgette Jones.