It’s Thursday and time for the weekly Create with Connie and Mary challenge. Love the color combination for this week’s challenge…nice and springy!
So here is what I came up with. I thought the white flowers from Botanical Builder Framelits made it nice and fresh looking!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 layer of Have a Cuppa Designer Paper was placed towards the right side. A 3/8 strip of coordinating striped in Have a Cuppa DSP was placed along the left edge.
- Two large flowers were cut from Whisper White cardstock, 2 small flowers from Wisteria Wonder cardstock and two centers from Melon Mambo cardstock were cut with the Botanical Builder Framelits, along two two fern leaves cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock. They were layered and adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Happy Day greeting from Perfect Pairings (a FREE SAB set) was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Wisteria Wonder cardstock and punched with the Washi Tape Punch. It was tucked under the flowers and adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- One more center flower was cut from Melon Mambo and adhered over the greeting.
- Perfect White Accents were placed in the centers of the flowers for some extra bling.
Love the colors with these Framelits…a different look for sure! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team this week over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they have done with the color combination! You’ll be happy you did!
Create with Connie & Mary February Mini Session is NOW OPEN. It’s not too late to join us…and you’ll see all FIVE projects for only $8.95 US!
- Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals