Want to get inspired? Check out the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun sketch challenge this week and you are welcome to play along!
And here’s my card!
I haven’t had the opportunity to use my Apple of My Eye stamp set and I thought it was perfect for this sketch! A little Wink of Stella on those lemon slices and they look SO real and ready to eat! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crushed Curry, folded in half and the bottom corners rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder punch.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White with the bottom corners rounded.
- Across the front is a 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Have a Cuppa Designer Paper in the lemon slice print with two 1/4 x 4-1/2 strips of the Bermuda Bay print on top and bottom.
- The Lots of Label Framelit was cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock and stamped with the Perfect Pairings (FREE SAB set) in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. It was placed on the front at an angle.
- Two lemon slices were stamped with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White and punched with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch, then one of them cut in half. A little Wink of Stella was added to the slices. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few gold Sequins were scattered on the front for a little extra bling.
Isn’t that fun? I love the colors and how the sketch laid this out! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Then grab your stamps and play along!