It’s time for our weekly Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s another fun sketch to try. I must admit…I had to pull mine together VERY quickly! I’ve been a little busy helping out with my son and his family. But, I thought it turned out pretty cute and it was QUICK! I used Honeycomb Happiness…just haven’t used this set much at all and VERY soon Sale-A-Bration will be over!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party is on top.
- A 2 x 4-3/4 strip of Cherry On Top Designer Paper Stack was placed on top, with a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of coordinating DSP over the top portion.
- Under the DSP layer is a 1/4 x 4 strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper for a little sparkle.
- You’re So Sweet from Honeycomb Happiness is stamped with Black Archival Ink in the bottom left corner.
- The 2-1/2 Circle Punch was cut from Whisper White and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Ice Cream cone was stamped with Black Archival Ink on Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder and Pool Party, then hand-cut out the cone an the scoops of ice cream. The cone was colored with the Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Marker. They were adhered on the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a little Clear Wink of Stella was added to the ice cream scoops for even more sparkle!
OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary. AND…we have THREE new Challenge Team members, so make sure to check out their work and say hi!