Hi everyone! Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week, so we hope you’ll play along!
I took a little liberty with the shapes, as you are welcome to do. I am on a mission to use my Designer Paper packages before they all retire at the end of May, so I grabbed Farmer’s Market! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla.
- The Lots of Labels Framelit cut the Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot pattern from Farmer’s Market DSP and was adhered on front.
- The flowers from Birthday Blossoms stamp set were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on the Hello Honey print in Farmer’s Market, punched with the Pansy Punch and colored with the Gold Wink of Stella Brush.
- The centers were stamped again on the Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot Print and handcut, then added to the center of the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flowers were placed on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Mossy Meadow (sob! It’s leaving soon!) and hand cut out, then tucked under the flowers.
- Celebrate You from Birthday Blossoms stamp set was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- I used the Gold Wink of Stella and my fingernail to flick some gold spots in the background.
I love how shimmery the Gold Wink of Stella makes this card! OK…make sure you check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team to see what they did with the sketch! Some fun cards over there!