It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This was a fun challenge to do and the Challenge Team really came up with totally different looks for this color combination! Make sure to check them out over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Here’s what I came up with using the cute little You’re Sublime stamp set:
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate.
- Two crabs from You’re Sublime were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, watercolored with Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker and an AquaPainter, then cut out.
- A 2-1/4 x 5 piece of Regals Night of Navy Polka Dot Pattern Paper was cut with the Triple Banner Punch, then added to the front.
- A Calypso Coral tag was cut from the Project Life Labels and stamped with the greeting from Remembering Your Birthday in Night of Navy Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The crabs were added on top of the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Super cute, isn’t it? I love how it turned out! OK…again, make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color combo, then grab your stamps and play along! We love to see your designs!