Yes! I spy a NEW stamp set, In Color Cardstock, washi tape and designer paper! The Thursday sketch challenge for Create with Connie and Mary was perfect for the new Love & Affection stamp set, Affectionately Yours Designer Paper and cool copper metallic Washi Tape!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo Cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, a 4 x 3-1/2 piece of Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- A strip of copper Affectionately Yours Washi Tape was added to the right side of the DSP. LOVE the copper metallic look!
- The larger and smaller flowers in Love & Affection stamp set were stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight cardstock, then the leaves with Night of Navy Ink on Cucumber Crush, all were hand-cut.
- The Tag was cut from Whisper White with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlet and the For You from Night of Navy using the same thinlet set.
- The flowers were added to the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhered to the front of the card. A Perfect White Accent for the center is a finishing touch!
Oh, it just made me SO happy to use some NEW products I received at On Stage and to give you a sneak peek of them! I’m LOVING the new In Colors! OK…head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the sketch this week!
Coming Soon! The May 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets using the NEW Catalog PREORDER items! Opens on May 18th to give our Design Team a little extra time for designing with the new products.
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Sign up for both May and June for only $17.90 US and we have a BONUS Preorder project (see photo!) for you designed by me! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!