We have a very neutral based color challenge for you to try this week on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
Here’s my take using Going Global…one of the retiring stamp sets. I’m bummed…it is so nice for making masculine cards!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Gray.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the World Traveler embossing folder (I really wish this would have stayed in the new catalog!)
- Towards the bottom is a 1 x 5 strip of Neutrals Designer Paper Collection in the Crumb Cake polka dot pattern.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Smoky Slate is stamped with the World’s Best Dad greeting from Going Global (one of the reasons I like this stamp set so well is that it includes greetings!) in Basic Gray Ink.
- The compass image from Going Global is stamped with Basic Gray, then colored with Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake Markers.
- Some Silver Thread is wrapped in a circle and added behind the image.
- A Silver sequin is placed in the center of the compass and some silver stars from the Neutrals Sequins is scattered in the background.
Love how this turned out! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary...then grab your stamps and play along!
NOW OPEN! The May 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets using the NEW Catalog PREORDER items that demos could order. Customers can start ordering on June 1st!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Sign up for both May and June for only $17.90 US and we have a BONUS Preorder project for you designed by me! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!