This week is a soft and pretty color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Grab your stamps and play along!
Here’s mine using the new Love & Affection stamp set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blushing Bride, folded in half.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of So Saffron, embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- A 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of Blushing Bride (wow…it looks Pink Pirouette here in the photo, but not in real life!) is cut with flag ends and placed across the front.
- The Lots of Label Framelit is cut from Mint Macaron and added to the center of the card.
- The Love & Affection large and small flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on So Saffron and a scrap piece of Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper, hand cut, and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaves were stamped on Mint Macaron and cut out, then tucked under the flowers.
- Sending a smile from the Love & Affection stamp set was stamped on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 strip of Whisper White, cut with flag ends and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensonals.
- Perfect White Accents finish of the centers!
OK, make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas using this beautiful color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!