Love the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary and loved that I got to use my May Flowers Framelits, the colors are SO summery!
Here’s my card using the May Flowers Framelits:
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tangerine Tango, folded in half.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/2 x 5 strip of Fruit Stand Designer Paper was placed across the front.
- Two of the flowers in the May Flowers Framelits were cut from Peekaboo Peach. One was adhered to Tangerine Tango cardstock, the cut around the shape of the flower. The layers were adhered together with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center, the small flower from Falling Flowers stamp set was stamped with Cucumber Crush Ink on Cucumber Crush cardstock, then cut with the framelits and added with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two leaves were cut from Cucumber Crush cardstock and tucked under the flowers. An In Color Enamel Shape was added to the center.
- The greeting from Watercolor Wishes was stamped with Cucumber Crush Ink.
LOVE the lacy look to the double layered flower, don’t you? OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team and their designs this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Coming Soon! The July 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the NEW Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Sign up for both July and August for only $17.90 US and we have a BONUS Summer project for you designed by Mary Brown using Jar of Love Bundle! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for more details and to sign up now!