I’m loving the Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge this week! Check out what I did with these colors!
Yep…I went a little crazy with another order and had to get this Birds & Blooms Bundle. We spent last weekend at my brother’s house at the lake. They have bird feeders hanging outside their porch…lots of beautiful birds visited while we sat there and talked!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Dapper Denim.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the background was stamped off with Dapper Denim Ink in two areas.
- It’s a Good Day was stamped with Dapper Denim in the lower left area.
- The bird and branch from Best Birds stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then carefully watercolored with the AquaPainter and Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim and Tip Top Taupe Markers (and a touch of Crushed Curry for the beak). They were cut with the Birds & Blooms Thinlets and adhered to the front.
- Some silver sequins finish off the card with a little bling.
OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge! Lots of great ideas! And…while you are there, don’t forget to sign up for our July Mini Session! It’s not too late to join and get some fabulous ideas using products from the new catalog! Here’s a sneak peek! Get all 5 step-by-step tutorials for only $8.95 US!