We have a beautiful color challenge for you this week on Create with Connie and Mary! Check it out!
Here’s what I did using the flower in Fruit Fruits!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron, folded in half.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, two 1 x 3-3/4 pieces off Blooms & Bliss Designer Paper were placed along the top and bottom.
- Mint Macaron Ribbon was wrapped around the top and tied with a bow.
- The Whisper White layer was adhered to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Rich Razzleberry cardstock layer.
- A scallop layered circle was cut from Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- The flower from Fruit Fruits was stamped with Sweet Sugarplum on Whisper White, then outlined with Rich Razzleberry. The leaves were stamped with Mint Macaron and outlined in Mint Macaron. They were placed on the Scallop Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals and a Perfect White Accent added to the center.
- Thank You from Fresh Fruits was stamped with Rich Razzleberry Ink in the lower right corner.
OK…that’s it! Now check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary!
* * * * * * * * *
OK…if you missed the Create LIVE event, you can BUY A MAKE & TAKE KIT of all the projects we did. Complete materials and directions for completing them are included. Sorry, no stamped images per Stampin’ Up! policy. Find more details HERE!
* * * * * * * * *
And, we’re getting ready to launch the
Create with Connie and Mary
August Mini Session!
We are using stamp sets from the 2016-17 catalog on our projects! PLUS…get a HOLIDAY SURPRISE card set tutorial using Star of Light Bundle from the Holiday Catalog to get you started on your Christmas cards ideas!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Only $8.95 US per month
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!