It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! We have a fun sketch for you to try this week! Grab your stamps and play along!
AND…today is the day! The Create with Connie and Mary August Mini Session is NOW OPEN! It’s not too late to join!
The Create with Connie and Mary August 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the Annual Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
Plus…as a HOLIDAY SPECIAL, get a set of 4 Christmas card ideas using Star of Light from the new Holiday Catalog to get a start on your Christmas card ideas!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Get the details and sign up over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Here’s what I came up with…I took the sketch very literally! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crushed Curry cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Several different shapes of Festive Birthday Designer Paper were cut for the background layers.
- The flower from Flourishing Phrases was stamped once with Crushed Curry Ink and once with Melon Mambo Ink on Whisper White cardstock then hand-cut out. The leaves were stamped with Cucumber Crush Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out.
- The flower was assembled together with Stampin ‘Dimensionals and added to the front.
- A Rhinestone Jewels sits in the center for a little sparkle and a few more were scattered in the background!
- The greeting Hello from the stamp set was stamped with Tempting Turquoise Ink.
OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team and see what they did with the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary…and don’t forget to sign up for our newest session (and did I mention the extra Star of Light Christmas Card set we did as a thank you to our subscribers?) Get the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!