Today’s the day!!! Our newest grandson will be here this morning (mom is having a c-section.) So excited to see his little face and big sister, Quinn, is so excited, too!
I love the sketch for today! You have to play along with this one! Upload it to your blog, pinterest or other gallery, link it on our website and have us take a look!
Here are some details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate, some speckles from Timeless Texture were stamped with Smoky Slate Ink.
- The moon was punched with the 2″ Circle Punch from Daffodil Delight and sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink around the edges.
- The pumpkins and large bat were stamped with Memento Black Ink and cut with the Halloween Scenes Edgelits, along with the spooky tree from Basic Black cardstock. I trimmed the length of the ground a little bit.
- I stamped a couple of the smaller bats around the moon with Memento Black Ink.
- Finally, the word “eeek!” was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
LOVE the simple look of this sketch and how my card came together for a little scene! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team to see what they did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!