For today’s sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary, I used the cute as can be stamp set, Cookie Cutter Halloween! So many great ideas using this set…or the coordinating Christmas one!
Here’s what I did:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie, folded in half.
- Across the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black, a 1-3/4 x 4 strip of Halloween Night DSP was placed across the front. A coordinating stripe from Halloween Night DSP was added at the bottom of the first DSP.
- A Lots of Labels Framelit was cut from Pumpkin Pie and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The mummy from Cookie Cutter Halloween was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored the bandages with Smoky Slate Marker accents and the face with Pear Pizzazz Marker. It was punched with the Cookie Builder Punch and added to the Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The candy tote was also stamped with Memento Black, colored with markers, cut out by hand and added to the front.
- A bow was tied with the Pumpkin Pie/Basic Black Baker’s Twine and added to the neck with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Happy Halloween from Spooky Fun was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label punch, then tucked under the side of the mummy.
Check out the rest of the Challenge Team designs with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
AND…while you are there, don’t forget to sign up for the September Mini Session! FIVE great 3D and card ideas for the upcoming Fall, Halloween and Christmas holidays! Something for everyone and only $8.95 US for step by step tutorials on how to make them! Great for classes or gifts!