Even though the title says Christmas, this isn’t a Christmas card for the Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge this week! Take a look at this combination! At first I thought Gingerbread man with the Soft Suede, but the teddy bear caught my eye. And, with TWO grandbabies born within 3 weeks, I do have babies on the mind!
Here’s my card…although the colors are pretty gender neutral, I’m leaning towards it being a baby boy card!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Suede folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Moroccan Designer Paper.
- The 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 layer of Delightful Dijon cardstock is embossed with the Cable Knit folder and placed down the center.
- The Gold Baker’s Twine (in the Holiday Catalog) is wrapped around 3 times across the front
- A scalloped Layering Circle is cut from Whisper White and stamped with the trio of stars in Made with Love stamp set and Delightful Dijon Ink. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The teddy bear and ears were stamped with Soft Suede and the nose/mouth with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. The ears were cut by hand and adhered behind the head. He is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bowtie was stamped with Emerald Envy and punched with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, then added a small dot of Delightful Dijon (from the punch) to the center and added with a Mini Glue Dot.
- For Your Little One from Made with Love was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1″ scrap of Emerald Envy and tucked under the scallop circle.
Looks super cute and cuddly, doesn’t it??? OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team has done over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along! You can upload to any gallery or Pinterest, then link back on our Website using the Inlinkz button!
And…don’t forget! Create with Connie and Mary just opened our September Mini Session filled with lots of EXCLUSIVE tutorials using products from the Holiday Catalog! You won’t find these ideas anywhere else online, just for our subscribers! For only $8.95 US, you will get 12 card ideas (3 sets of 4 using the same stamp set), and two 3D projects perfect for classes and gift giving!