I loved the sketch this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Wait until you see all the different looks our Challenge Team did this week with it! Wow!!! LOVED them all! I had originally thought to use my Cookie Cutter Halloween…good thing I changed my mind! It would have been VERY similar to Mary’s card this week! We do that SO often!
And here is my card. I love the Silver, White and Soft Sky combination! SOOOO pretty in real life!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sky cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- One panel of 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 Soft Sky and one panel of 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate in the silver finish were added on top…love that one side is gold and one side is silver!
- The background star from Starlight Thinlets was cut from Whisper White and the filigree star from Silver Metallic cardstock and were adhered together and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A large rhinestone jewel is in the center of the star.
- Merry Christmas from Star of Light stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2″ scrap of Whisper White and cut with a flag end, then tucked under the star.
- Three stars from the Metallic Shapes were added to the front for some extra bling!
OK…are you ready to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week? See them over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along! We’d love to see what you do!