Welcome back! It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! This week it is a fun color challenge…it put me in the mind of Halloween, so I pulled out Cookie Cutter Halloween again!
Here’s what I did:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the brick pattern from Ghoulish Grunge was stamped with Smoky Slate Ink along the left side.
- A 1-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Tangerine Tango was embossed with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder and added towards the right side.
- A 2-1/2″ Layering Circle was cut from Dapper Denim cardstock.
- The mummy was stamped with Memento Black Ink and watercolored with Smoky Slate Marker. The bowtie was stamped with Tangerine Tango.
- Both the Mummy and the bowtie were punched with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Silver Sequins were added to the front for a little bling!
- Happy Halloween from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in the lower right with Tangerine Tango Ink.
OK…that’s it! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the color challenge this week…then grab your stamps and play along!