Oh…so much fun this week! My girlfriends are in town for our stamping retreat week! We’ve been chatting, laughing and having a GREAT time (miss you Linda!) I’m getting lots done…almost finished with my personal Christmas cards…yeah!
It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…it’s a FUN sketch! Grab your stamps and play along!
First thing I thought of was all the small images in Candy Cane Christmas, so here’s what I came up with. I let the greeting be the focal image.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- A 3 x 4 panel of Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper is placed on the top. A small 3/4 x 3-1/4 strip of striped DSP was added across the front.
- The greeting from Candy Cane Christmas was stamped with Real Red on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Layering Circles framelits, then layered on a larger Scallop Layering Circle of Red Glimmer Paper. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The mitten and candy cane images were stamped with Real Red Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, the star shape with Chocolate Chip ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and the tree with Crumb Cake ink on Whisper White cardstock. They were all cut out by hand and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that fun? Love how it turned out! Check out the rest of the Challenge Team on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did this week with the sketch challenge…fabulous, I’m sure!
The Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session has JUST started and it’s not too late to join! Find out more over on Create with Connie and Mary!