It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! Did you know that we offer a new challenge every week and ANYONE can play along? You don’t need a blog…use Pinterest or any gallery format for your card, then upload it on our Inlinkz tool at the Create website! This week is a pretty color combination! At first I thought of fall, but then I saw a never used stamp set in my cabinet…and pulled it out!
Here’s my card using Tuscan Vineyard and the greeting from Rose Wonder:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Perfect Plum, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Old Olive striped DSP from the Brights Paper Stack was added to the left side.
- A 1/8″ x 5-1/4 strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock hides the seam.
- The grape bundle from Tuscan Vineyard was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored using a Blender Pen with Perfect Plum and Old Olive Ink Pads.
- With Sympathy from Rose Wonder was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Pumpkin Pie Enamel Shapes were added to the front.
Love the clean and simple look to this card! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary today…and grab your stamps and play along!