It’s Thursday and that means a new Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a FUN sketch…our Challenge Team came up with some GREAT looks using it! So…grab your stamps and play along!
Here’s my card using Stitched with Cheer stamp set:
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed with the Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder.
- In the center, the snowflake was Stitched with Cheer was stamped with Pool Party Ink three times. In between the stitched heart was stamped with Real Red Ink twice.
- Silver Metallic Enamel Shapes were added to the center.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Real Red on Pool Party cardstock, hand cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it! Pretty easy, but I love the snowflakes inside the embossed oval! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary.
We are getting ready to open our NOVEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the HOLIDAY CATALOG! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
SNEAK PEEK PHOTO COMING SOON!
To sign up and check out more details over on Create with Connie and Mary!