It’s time for another challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary and it’s a beautiful color combination!
Copper is really BIG right now in decorating. I knew I could go with a fall type card, but decided to go with Christmas for a little change! Both the greeting and the swirls on the tree are embossed with copper, along with the star on top. It goes along perfectly with the Copper Embossed Designer Paper in Petals & Paisleys DSP package!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron, folded in half.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 strip of Petals & Paisleys DSP was added to the left side of a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Whisper White.
- On the right side, the tree from Twinkle Tree was stamped with Night of Navy, then the small bokeh circles for that stamp set stamped inside the tree with Mint Macaron Ink. The swirls and dots image was stamped with Versamark over top and embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.
- An AquaPainter and Mint Macaron Ink added grounding under the tree.
- The star from the same set was stamped with Versamark on Mint Macaron cardstock, them embossed with Copper Embossing powder and cut out.
- The Mint Macaron Ribbon was wrapped to the back of the Whisper White and hides the seam.
- Making Spirits Bright from Tin of Tags was stamped with Versamark on Mint Macaron and embossed with Copper Embossing Powder, then punched with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team has done over on Create with Connie and Mary with this fun color combination!
Our latest Create with Connie and Mary November 2016 Mini Session OPENS TOMORROW! We know you’ll be excited about the projects this month! Great ideas for gift cards, tags, and bags…along with cards! You’ll be all set for the holidays!
PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that! Our December issue will be featuring the Occasions & SAB catalogs! WOOHOO!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp! Perfectly priced at only $8.95 per month!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.