It’s Thursday and time for another challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! I love the sketch challenges and this is a sketch I will (and have) use a lot! In fact, I used it for next week’s color challenge, too. But it looks totally different with another stamp set and DSP!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake is embossed with the Holly Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Warmth & Cheer DSP was cut into a flag shape on one edge and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4 strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock was placed across the center of it.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of coordinating Warmth & Cheer DSP was added to the bottom of a 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White. Some Gold Baker’s Twine is wrapped around three times to hide the seam.
- Peace from Holly Jolly Greetings was stamped with Cherry Cobbler above the DSP.
- The Reindeer from Santa’s Sleigh was stamped with Early Espresso on Crumb Cake and cut with the Framelits. The wreath was stamped with Garden Green on Whisper White and cut with the Framelits. The bow was stamped with Early Espresso on Cherry Cobbler and cut with the Framelits, then clear Wink Of Stella added on top.
- The wreath was cut and adhered behind the neck of the reindeer, and then it was popped up on the front of the card.
- Several stars from Santa’s Sleigh were stamped with Daffodil Delight in the background.
I love how festive this card looks! OK…stop over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week!
And check out our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our brand new November 2016 Mini Session that just opened! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that! Our December issue will be featuring the Occasions & SAB catalogs! WOOHOO!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.