I told you last week that I used last week’s sketch for the Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge this week! Isn’t it fun how different it actually looks?
Here’s what I did using Stampin’ Up!’s Wonder of Christmas stamp set!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper was added across the front.
- On the 3 x 3-1/4 Whisper White, a coordinating 1 x 3 piece of Warmth & Cheer DSP was added to the bottom, plus a small 1/8″ x 3 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The angel from Wonder of Christmas was stamped with Black Stazon, then colored with Delightful Dijon, Cherry Cobbler, and Crumb Cake Markers with a Blender Pen. A little bit of Blushing Bride colored her face, hands and feet.
- Over top of the dress, the Gold Wink of Stella was added…so pretty and sparkly! Then the Clear Wink of Stella was added to the wings. The angel was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few stars from the Star Border Punch were punched from Gold Glimmer Paper and added to the background.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s creations over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! So fabulous ideas!