It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and we have a pretty non-traditional Christmas color combination, although the Silver does had that touch of sparkle the holidays usually bring!
I used a stamp set that I bought to make a card set for the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Session…the cards turned out SO cute and it really is a fun stamp set to play with! Using these colors really takes it in a different direction!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Across the top of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sky, the medium size utensil “snowflake” was randomly stamped with Soft Sky Ink.
- Along the bottom is a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of In Colors Patterns Paper Stack.
- To hide the seam, a piece of the Silver Glitter Ribbon was added and secured in the back.
- The mixer and greeting from Yummy Little Christmas were placed on one clear block, then stamped with Versamark on Whisper White cardstock and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. It was cut with the large Stitched Shapes Oval Framelit and then layered on the larger Scallop Oval cut from Sweet Sugarplum carsdtock. The oval was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Love the details of the stitching, the embossing…and the scalloped oval all together! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
And check out our newest December Mini Session that opens soon! We’re using products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs!
Items we will be using in December Mini Session to get you ready for January classes!
- Succulent Garden Suite
- Sealed with Love Suite
- Yummy in my Tummy
- Avant Garden
- Cool Treats
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sign up over on Create with Connie and Mary!