It’s funny how “great minds” think alike! With today’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge, you’ll notice that several of our Challenge Team Members used the same stamp set! In fact, I used it, too! But, when I went to upload mine and saw their designs, I decided that I would make up another card using a different set. It’s a COOL sketch, and I know you could come up with even more ideas with it! Our website will give you information on how to play along on our Facebook page!
And here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Tasty Treats Designer Paper was temporarily placed across the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- Before adhering the DSP, the speckle stamp from Dragonfly Dreams was stamped above and below the area with Pear Pizzazz Ink, then the DSP placed over it.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower left corner.
- On a scrap piece of Shimmer White, use the AquaPainter and Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay Makers to watercolor the background. Stamp the dragonfly image over top when dry with Memento Black Ink. Cut with Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit and adhere on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some Clear Wink of Stella over top the wings.
That’s it! Check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary! And check out our FEBRUARY MINI SESSION that will be coming soon! (Remember, if you signed up for the Valentine Bonus, you are already signed up for February, too!)