This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge, we have a fun sketch! Grab your stamps and play along, then upload to our Create Facebook page. The link to our Facebook page is on the Create website!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- A 2 x 4-3/4 strip of Fruit Stand Designer Paper was placed along the right side.
- A 1/4 x 4 strip of Basic Black cardstock was placed across the front, then a 1 x 3 piece of Pear Pizzazz was cut with a flag end and stamped with Hello Baby from the Moon Baby stamp set in Memento Black Ink.
- A Stitched Shapes Oval was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the star in Daffodil Delight Ink a few times, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The baby an umbrella were stamped with Memento Black Ink, colored with Watercolor Pencils and the Blender Pen, then cut out by hand and added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that a sweet card for a new baby? I love it! OK…check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge Team to see what they did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary! And…while you are there, it’s not too late to sign up for our February Mini Session!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a Valentine Bonus Project that is also perfect for a wedding gift! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!