This week we have a fun sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary. I just had to use the Succulent Framelits again to build a flower!
Here’s my card. I love the white daisy look!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4×4 piece of Daffodil Delight Patterns Paper Pack was added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 5 strip of Basic Black was added across the front.
- The greeting from Confetti Celebrations was stamped with Memento Black Ink on top of the Designer Paper.
- Two of the medium large and one medium succulent flowers were cut from Whisper White cardstock. Two small flowers were cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock for the center. All were adhered together, then added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Perfect White Accent was colored with a Black Sharpie Marker and added to the center.
- The Medium Large succulent flower was also cut from Pear Pizzazz cardstock, and two petals cut off (twice) for the leaves. They were tucked under the flowers and adhered.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it…if I do say so myself! Of course, I’m always lovin’ my flowers! lol! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
Create with Connie and Mary’s new April 2017 Mini Session is NOW OPEN!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!