It’s a color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenges! Isn’t it pretty?
Here’s what I did…a little non-traditional for flowers, but it works!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Tempting Turquoise Brights Collection Pattern paper was hand-cut on a curve and added to the bottom.
- The stem from Flourish Thinlits was cut from Island Indigo cardstock and adhered to the front.
- The flower from Flourishing Phrases was stamped twice with Flirty Flamingo Ink and hand cut, then layered on top of each other.
- A 1/2″ Circle was punched from scrap Tempting Turquoise polka dot paper and added to the center of the flower with a Perfect White Accent in the center. The flower is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just a Note from the same stamp set was stamped with Island Indigo Ink.
That’s it! Nice and clean design! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!