We have a fun sketch challenge for you over on Create with Connie and Mary…check it out!
And here’s my card. Not much stamping on here…most designer paper and punches!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Party Animal Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 strip of the present pattern in Party Animal DSP was added to the left side.
- A 2 1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Tangerine Tango cardstock was added on top.
- Two 3/4 x 2-3/4 pieces of DSP were cut for the candle base. The top is the center piece from the Festive Flower Punch, cut in half for each flame from Crushed Curry cardstock.
- The flames were covered with Clear Wink of Stella.
- It’s Your Birthday from Big on Birthdays is stamped with Pacific Point on Whisper White, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and added across the candles.
- Three Cookie Cutter Builder circles were punched from Tangerine Tango cardstock and added to the left side according to the sketch.
That’s it! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary, then grab your stamps and play along!